Information We Collect
Depending on how you interact with the Services, we may collect the following information:
- Personal and contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and any other information you submit through the form available on the Contact Us page of our Services.
- Communications between you and Company. When you communicate with us, such as through e-mail or text message, we may collect and save a record of your communication and any Personal Information provided during the communication.
- Automatically collected technical information such as traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type
How We Use Information Collected
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services.
- To send you marketing materials.
- To perform actions at your direction and to respond to inquiries.
- To improve user experiences by making our Services easier to use and navigate.
- To develop and test new services and features.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
How We Share and/or Disclose Information
We may share or disclose your Personal Information to the following categories of third parties and for the following reasons:
- With entities that are affiliated with us to help provide, understand and improve our Services and the affiliates’ services.
- To third party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Services and provide other administrative services to us.
- In the course of any reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To law enforcement, government agencies, and other related third parties, in order to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
We may remove identifying data from your Personal Information and share such de-identified data with other parties for any lawful purpose. We may also combine your Personal Information with other information so that it is no longer associated personally with you, and share that aggregated data.
Cookies and other Similar Technologies
You may also unsubscribe from marketing e-mail communications from us by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link provided in such communications. You understand and agree that you may continue to receive communications from us while we process your opt-out requests, and you may also receive a communication confirming the receipt of your opt-out requests or other transactional emails.
Do Not Track
We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals sent by web browsers, mobile devices, or other mechanisms. Third parties may be able to collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services when you use the Services. You may opt out of online behavioral ads at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. You also may limit certain tracking by disabling cookies in your web browser.
We implement reasonable security measures to ensure the security of your Personal Information. Please understand, however, that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk.
Third Party Links and Services
Our Services are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children, and none of our Services are designed to attract children. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us, we will delete such Personal Information as soon as possible.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the Personal Information collected via the Services.